Suzanne Sebree, MA, LCP, NCC, ACS
I have a passion for working with couples. And what I love most is what I like to call the “trickle-down effect”. When a whole family is struggling, or even just a child or teen is having difficulty, I often see healing of the entire family, just by creating a loving and healthy relationship within the marriage. This provides your children with THE GREATEST GIFT. That is the model of a loving relationship, so they can also grow up and create their own, based on your example!
Common Issues Treated
- Anger Management
- Career Counseling
- Chronic Illness
- Coping Skills
- Eating Disorders
- Emotional Disturbance
- Obesity/Weight Loss
- Peer Relationships
- Personality Disorders
- Racial Identity
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Art Therapy
- Christian Counseling
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT)
- Internal Family Systems (IFS)
- Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT)
- Narrative Therapy
- Person-Centered Therapy
- Solution Focused Therapy
- Strength Based
Education & Certifications
- Master of Arts in Counseling Oakland University 2009
- Approved Clinical Supervisor 2013
- Marriage Counselor Gotman – Level II 2012
- Marriage Facilitator Prepare-Enrich 2012
For I know the plans that I have for you, says the Lord.
Plans to prosper you and not to harm you.
Plans to give you hope, and a future.